Tuesday 5 September 2023

TEACHERS DAY 2023


Reshmas Blog



On 5th of the September!

As Teachers Day is celebrated! 

So Happy Teachers Day, Once again!

Hello, I"m Reshma Bilakhiya, the student of  The Department OF English, MKBU.

I have put my video on Teachers Day.
 Where You can see my video link on virtual Teachers Day.

So here you can see my video on which i have prepared my video on the novel "Lord OF The Flies" by Willam Golding.As a part of Virtual Teachers Day.

Below you can watch my Youtube video link.


Quiz Based on this Video :-   click here





And the other photo of where Lord Of The Flies stake of a pig:
  



You can also prefer for anaother video on LORD OF THE FLIES from the link given below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing

 This blog is based on activity task reimagining narratives with AI in Digital Humanities. Assigned by Dr. Dilip Barad Sir, Department of En...