Sunday 19 November 2023

Youth Festival 2023

Youth Festival 2023
Hello!
Friends.
Today, I will discuss about Youth Festival which was conducted on 3/11/23 to 5/11/23.
Youth Festival 2023 
Youth Festival is one the" youvani ka Mohotsava" which is very special for Youth of the 21st Century.
Youth Festival is very amazing platform where we can show our talents & do something to represent our own ideas as a youth candidates where we get various kinds of opportunities to show our interest that what we love to do & we can represent there well.
The various participants of Youth Festival you can see as below:



These are the participants of Youth Festivals and the Volunteers. And also we all have played different roles in theme of female of Kalayatra where Bhumiba - as married in young age,Kusum - as Civil engineer, Dhatri - as Lawyer, Rajeshwariba - as sport player etc.
Where you can more images of Kalayatra also,



So we all have participated in the Youth Festival in Kalayatra where we represented on Oppression to Freedom which was based on Female.
Then, now I will talk about on the last day all art events of - FINE ARTS like Cartooning, painting,Collage, poster making, clay modelling and Installation.
Where in Paper collage I have participated where the topics given to us was Fish tank, Rainy Season and Flower pot.
Where I have made flower pot but I will put photo of my practice of paper collage image
But in collage I have made flower pot with the help of paper.
And rules of making paper collage where we can use only newspaper and magazines,glue. 
Which I have made first time and also participated first time.
My experience was good in the collage making.which was different from other competition first time in my life I have never made something like from waste to best so Felt good by participating First time.
Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing

 This blog is based on activity task reimagining narratives with AI in Digital Humanities. Assigned by Dr. Dilip Barad Sir, Department of En...